High Point's yearbook is made by a club of students. We are always looking for more interested students to help put together the book. Photographers, writers and designers are always welcome.
Our schedule is listed in the calendar below. We meet in Room 436.
General Yearbook Information
School photographer: SchoolCraft Studios 2 Wilson Drive Sparta, NJ 07871 (973)579-0005
- Underclassmen portraits were taken for the 2017 school year. If you would like to provide a photo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will be notified via their school email to check the photo and spelling of their names sometime during the end of November.
Publisher: Balfour Publishing and SMART-PAY to purchase
Sales: Books are currently priced at $95 until January. In January, the book price jumps to $105. Order now.
- www.smart-pay.com to order your yearbook online
- 1-800-853-1337 to order by phone
- If you would like to send money into school, please make the check out to HPRHS. If you send a check to the publishing company, please make it out to Balfour.
Information for Seniors and Parents
Senior Portraits: Appointments for senior portraits were held by SchoolCraft Studios during the first week in August. Your final pose must be submitted to the photographer by the middle of November. If you wish to submit your own photograph, please bring it to Liana Hennings at the high school by the middle of November. A retake day was held in the end of October. Please contact email@example.com if you have any concerns.
Senior Ads: Parents and friends are invited to purchase ad space to have a message printed for a graduating senior in the yearbook. Senior ads can be completed online or by printing a pdf and mailing in your materials. Click the following link for more information: Senior Ads Online Form
We were late in updating the information on our website, so will be honoring last years dates and prices for Submission.
- Submission Deadline: Monday, November 7, 2016
- Proofs will be emailed by: Monday, November 21, 2016
- Proof revision deadline: Monday, December 5, 2016
Senior Superlatives: Each senior will be invited to submit their choices for a variety of awards from "Best Smile" to "Most Likely to Become President." Voting was open during the end of October, and the votes were calculated. Winners should expect to receive notification to get together with the other winner and submit a photo.
Senior Bio: Each senior will be invited to submit a senior biography to be included within the senior section. We will be emailing the class during the beginning of November with more information.